Swimming in a sea of soaked paperwork or browsing your water destroyed PC is not going to help you locate your insurance contact forms. Loss of communication devices and documents can happen in an instant during flooded conditions. Just as in a house fire where you immediately call the fire department, your insurance company expects you to call the water damage mitigation experts to begin fast clean up, thereby reducing further damage. Our assigned representative already knows what may be covered under your insurance policy, so don’t hesitate to ask us.
Stereotypically, many insurance companies don’t like to pay out, we can help.
In a typical call we will:
- Provide Insurance Filing Guidance
- Begin Immediate Clean Up
- Offer Free Thermal Imaging Review
- Create an Action Plan to Reduce Damage
- Provide Safety Measures for Your Family or Employees
- Find Source of Water Eruption
- Provide Photographic Documentation
- Offer Direct Insurance Billing
Popular Insurance Provisions
- Business and Residence Fire Damage
- Commercial and Residential Water Damage
- Toilet Tank Water Supply Line Breakage
- Septic Tank deficiencies
- Slab Leaks
- Pipe Breaks
- Washing Machine Overflows
- Accidental Fire Sprinkler Set Off
- Appliance Malfunctions Causing Flood
What to ask for
At a split second of a moment your brain reacts into survival mode when dealing with a disaster. Water could be gapping through a wall drenching you and everything surrounding you. Once you’re out of danger, dry, and safe, feel free to ask us any questions. We’ll even suggest questions to ask your insurance company to be sure you take advantage of your coverage per what is normally agreed.
Why wait so long to get back what you paid into
Insurance has the stigma of waiting to be paid. The adjusters, appraising, value estimators, the assistants – all have a hand in determining your submitted paperwork results. One department could send another department copies for review, waiting on them to return for approval, then the mail trail begins again. Be sure to let us help you fill out the forms the first time to reduce some of that time. Our experience and willingness to go to the extra mile in the process can prove more beneficial than doing it on your own.
Our dedication and previous handling can help speed up the process.